Friday, 4 September 2009

The Sylvanian Family Play Set

On September 3, 2009, my sisters, mummy and I were at Vivo city. After Big Sister bought Carissa a birthday present, we went to Toys 'R' Us because Big Sister wanted to buy herself a birthday present. While Big Sister was looking at the barbie section, I was at the next section where all the Hello Kitty toys are and most of all Sylvanian Families.

I was looking around the sylvanian family play sets, mummy saw a cute little Sylvanian Family Hamburger Wagon set. It took me a long time to think if I will play the Hamburger Wagon set or not. Then finally, I said that I will play the Hamburger Wagon set. It was so expensive, it cost $69.95 . As return for mummy's money, I gave Auntie Diane's money she gave me to buy my own birthday present because she didn't have time to buy the present. I will play the Hamburger Wagon play set forever!

No comments: