Tuesday, 23 September 2008

All About My Drawing



I love to draw!  I love drawing because you can draw anything you want.  If you don't know how, you just practise at it.  You can copy plants, animals and other stuff.  Imagine if you were an artist you could have your own gallery.  You can also write stories with pictures in them.  

My favourite things to draw are restaurants, rabbit fairies and people.  Mostly my favourite thing to draw is people.  You can colour too.  Colouring is the most important thing you must do to make your drawings pretty.  But you must colour properly or your drawings will not be nice.  Tracing paper can help you too.  This tracing paper is for cheating.

And that's all about my drawings.


2 comments:

busyman said...

i love your drawlings! keep up the great work!

Judie_traveller said...

Its nice picture...heihei. nice color. I like it !! Judie